Harness the power of community and coaching as you unlock your path from surviving to thriving in sales leadership.
Are you tired of feeling burnt out?
As a sales leader, it can seem as if you're expected to just do your job – manage the team, coach, go on sales calls, travel to never-ending meetings, stay up-to-speed on product training, keep all the paperwork moving forward, have your team's back in discussions with leadership – with zero regard for the time you sacrifice with friends, family and community to get it all done.
It's no wonder you're burnt out, stressed out, and wondering if it ever gets better.
After working with dozens and dozens of sales leaders from hundreds of different organizations, it's clear there's a problem.
Even if it was with the best of intentions, sales leaders have become the bottleneck in the system. The point where things slow down. Everything goes through you. Everyone RELIES on you.
Keeping the team motivated.
Keeping your leadership happy.
ALL. THE. THINGS.
Bottlenecks create stress and pressure – exactly what you're feeling every day.
But, what if it didn't have to be that way?
What if the stress could go down...and the productivity could go up?
What if you could reduce the number of hours worked...and increase your effectiveness?
It's time to shift your experience.
We talk to sales leaders who constantly feel the pinch of time, like there's never enough. It's the reason we're constantly chasing after the mythical "time management" solution. And, yet, time passes whether we manage it or not.
So what do we do about that?
We also hear from sales leaders who are struggling to successfully work with leadership, keep their sales team engaged, and manage the constant sense of overwhelm. It can feel as if we're babysitting more than leading. And, yet, we can't always change decisions made by the people around us.
Will it ever get any better? Is that even possible?
And, finally, we listen as sales leaders tell us about the time they're not spending with significant others, kids, friends, and community groups – because there's too much work to be done. And, yet, there will always be work that needs to be done.
Nobody ever regrets spending more time with their family – so why does work always dominate our thoughts?
Here's what we can promise you:
There IS something you can do. It IS possible. And you CAN shift your dominant thoughts to be more present on the most important things.
That shift in experience is possible. It happens when you surround yourself with a community of professionals facing the same challenges you are. It happens when you work with coaches who can lead you through the tough stuff and into what's possible.
The question is: Are you willing to finally look at what is TRULY possible for you?
We believe sales leaders can have a balanced lifestyle AND a team that performs to the highest of their ability...all without sacrificing health, relationships and the things that are most important to you.
Survival mode is not a requirement of sales leadership. You deserve to thrive instead.
I'm Mark Jewell and, along with my team at MJST, we're passionate about helping you break away from complacency to discover what you're truly capable of experiencing – professionally, personally and beyond.
You don't have to have all the answers. You don't have to be positive every moment of the day. And you sure as heck don't have to do it all on your own.
Because you have a community and a coach ready to support you.
Introducing: The Empowered Sales Leader
The community and coaching you need to unlock your path from surviving to thriving in sales leadership.
The Empowered Sales Leader is for those who are ready to expand their capacity for leadership, guide highly engaged teams that hit their numbers, AND create a personal quality of life they've never even imagined!
This experience is driven by community and coaching. In The Empowered Sales Leader, you'll be surrounded by professionals in roles just like yours, who are tired of settling and ready to experience what else is possible. You'll also work with Mark Jewell and other members of the MJST to gain insight and perspective into what it takes to be a different kind of sales leader – the kind that thrives at work AND at home.
In The Empowered Sales Leader, you'll uncover MJST's proven path from surviving-to-thriving, including:
- How we end up settling for complacency and how we shake ourselves out of the stupor
- What it means to use your true power, instead of always having to "force" progress
- The ways we stay stuck and how we can help ourselves and others move through it more effectively
- The #1 factor for creating happiness (in all life arenas)
- What it takes to envision a different future from what we've always assumed was possible
- How we can leverage the power of systems to yield more consistent results, and
- All the ways we can maintain momentum once we start to experience it
- What it takes to be a great sales coach
- Access to our Life Arenas assessment tool
- Ongoing resources to help your team thrive
- A community of support you can leverage to truly grow as an empowered leader – regardless of the environment around you!
Two Easy Ways to Invest
When you sign up NOW, you get access to:
MJST's Core Content Training (value: $997)
Bonus training on our proven 5-Step Sales Process, including an appointment-setting script for your team proven to convert on 7 out of 10 calls (value: $1,997)
Founding Member onboarding call with Mark Jewell, designed to set you up for success (value: $397)
3 hours of coaching with Mark Jewell each month (value: $1,197/mo)
Ongoing support from The Empowered Sales Leader community (value: PRICELESS!)
Add it all up and that's $4,588+ in value – right from Day 1!
And we haven't even begun to discuss the upside of having a more highly engaged team or experiencing less stress!
You could literally consume all the pre-recorded resources, use it, implement it, capture the value and cancel in your first 30 days. Now, that's not what we want you to do! But we say that simply to demonstrate:
There is NO RISK in joining this community!
We want The Empowered Sales Leader to be accessible to every sales leader that desires to thrive – inside and outside of work! If you're ready to expand the impact with your team, organization, family, community and beyond, this is the place for you.
We care deeply about changing what work and life looks like for leaders like yourself. That's why we're offering membership in The Empowered Sales Leader for only...
You might consider becoming a member of The Empowered Sales Leader if:
- Your sales team isn't performing.
- Close rates are low.
- You're not sure how to sell in a post-COVID world.
- You want your team to be taking more action.
- You don't feel like you have enough time to do it all.
- You feel as if you're operating under unfair or unrealistic expectations from leadership.
- It seems as if leadership doesn't understand your piece of the business.
- Your team is struggling with burnout.
- You are struggling with burn out.
- You've got too much overhead (aka paperwork) to deal with.
- You're too busy to coach your people.
- You want to spend more time with your family.
- You're struggling to motivate your team.
- You don't feel good enough to be in a position of leadership.
- You're worried about letting your team down.
- You're trying to manage a personal book of business AND a team.
Sound familiar? Let's connect!
There's a seat in this community with your name on it!
The Empowered Sales Leader launches September 1, 2020 – but act fast! Registration closes on August 15!
Fill out the form to the right to talk with the MJST team about if this opportunity is right for you!
Oh, and PS...we're offering early registration and annual commitment discounts to a few select members!