Harness the power of community and coaching as you unlock your path from surviving to thriving in customer relationships!
Tired of getting pushback from customers?
Constantly feel like you have to defend yourself? Sacrifice YOUR time? Drop what you're doing at the call of a customer?
Perhaps you're new to sales - and you're wondering just how in the world to get a grasp on "building relationships."
It's no wonder you're often burnt out, stressed out, and wondering if it ever gets better.
After working with HUNDREDS of sales people from manydifferent organizations, it's clear there's a problem.
Most sales people are out here just trying to do a good job of taking care of customers. But they get caught up between maintaining the expectations with the company - and keeping the customer happy. It can feel like a lonely place sometime.
But, what if it didn't have to be that way?
What if the stress could go down...and the productivity could go up?
What if you could reduce the number of hours worked...and increase your effectiveness?
It's time to shift your experience.
We talk to people like you who constantly feel the pinch of time, like there's never enough. It's the reason we're constantly chasing after the mythical "time management" solution. And, yet, time passes whether we manage it or not.
So what do we do about that?
We also hear from sales leaders who are struggling to successfully work with leadership, keep their sales team engaged, and manage the constant sense of overwhelm. It can feel as if we're babysitting more than leading. And, yet, we can't always change decisions made by the people around us.
Will it ever get any better? Is that even possible?
And, finally, we listen as sales people tell us about the time they're not spending with significant others, kids, friends, and community groups – because there's too much work to be done. And, yet, there will always be work that needs to be done.
Nobody ever regrets spending more time with their family – so why does work always dominate our thoughts?
Here's what we can promise you:
There IS something you can do. It IS possible. And you CAN shift your dominant thoughts to be more present on the most important things.
That shift in experience is possible. It happens when you surround yourself with a community of professionals facing the same challenges you are. It happens when you work with coaches who can lead you through the tough stuff and into what's possible.
The question is: Are you willing to finally look at what is TRULY possible for you?
We believe sales people can have a balanced lifestyle perform to the highest of their ability...all without sacrificing health, relationships and the things that are most important to you.
Survival mode is not a requirement of being a sales person. You deserve to thrive instead.
I'm Mark Jewell and, along with my team at #thrivetoday, we're passionate about helping you break away from complacency to discover what you're truly capable of experiencing – professionally, personally and beyond.
You don't have to have all the answers. You don't have to be positive every moment of the day. And you sure as heck don't have to do it all on your own.
Because you have a community and a coach ready to support you.
Introducing: The Relationship Mastery Community
The community and coaching you need to unlock your path from surviving to thriving in customer relationships.
The Relationship Mastery Community is for those who are ready to expand their capacity high quality customer relationships - AND create a personal quality of life they've never even imagined!
This experience is driven by community and coaching. In The Relationship Mastery Community you'll be surrounded by professionals in roles just like yours, who are tired of settling and ready to experience what else is possible. You'll also work with Mark Jewell and other members of #thrivetoday to gain insight and perspective into what it takes to be a different kind of sales leader – the kind that thrives at work AND at home.
In The Empowered Sales Leader, you'll uncover #thrivetoday's proven path from surviving-to-thriving, including:
- How we end up settling for complacency and how we shake ourselves out of the stupor
- Learn how your relationship mastery - begins with having a system for proving on-going strong customer relationships
- The basic steps of a sales process - level setting how we move our customer relationships forward
- The appointment setting script that converts 60%-80% of the time!
- How to overcome any objection, and actually begin to look forward to them!
- App-based sales guide and coaching community in the palm of your hand
- Daily behavior tracking tool for your top sales behaviors.
- Community support from people in sales roles like yours.
- Access to our Life Arenas assessment tool
- Regular access to your sales coach via direct chat on the #thrivetoday platform
- 20+ Short, engaging sales videos covering each step of the sales proces
You might consider enrolling you sales team member today if:
- Your sales team isn't performing.
- Close rates are low.
- You're not sure how to sell in a post-COVID world.
- You want your team to be taking more action.
- You don't feel like you have enough time to do it all.
- You feel as if you're operating under unfair or unrealistic expectations from leadership.
- It seems as if leadership doesn't understand your piece of the business.
- Your team is struggling with burnout.
- You are struggling with burn out.
- You've got too much overhead (aka paperwork) to deal with.
- You're too busy to coach your people.
- You want to spend more time with your family.
- You're struggling to motivate your team.
- You don't feel good enough to be in a position of leadership.
- You're worried about letting your team down.
- You're trying to manage a personal book of business AND a team.
Sound familiar? Let's connect!
There's a seat in this community with your name on it!
The Relationship Mastery Community launches January 11th, 2021 – but act fast! Registration closes on December 30th
Fill out the form to the right to talk with the #thrivetoday team about if this opportunity is right for you!
Oh, and PS...we're offering early registration and annual commitment discounts to a few select members!